CIT Kenosha County

CIT Officers are Available in Your County!
Please contact the department or agency directly for more information. 

Kenosha County Sheriff’s Department

Kenosha County Police Department

Kenosha County Human Services

Twin Lakes Police Department

Pleasant Prairie Police Department

UW Parkside Police Department

There is a local NAMI Affiliate in your area.
Please visit to find support & learn more.

Share Your Thoughts

You must be logged in to post a comment.