NAMI Resources for Veterans & Active Military
Army OneSource – free web-based courses designed to help those who interact with Veterans and Veteran families learn more about the military culture and traumas of war including:
- Understanding Military Family Issues (3 hours)
- Treating the Invisible Wounds of War (4 hours, available in Spanish)
- A primary Care Approach (1 hour)
- Issues of Women Returning from Combat (3 hours)
- Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms of TBI during Routine Eye Examinations (2 hours)
To sign up, click the above link and ‘sign up’ creating your own account. Make sure to enter your NAMI referral code: ASO-NAMI. Log in go to ‘courses’ and ‘register’ for the course you desire.