For Youth & Young Adults
Raise Your Voice Clubs are dedicated to increasing mental illness awareness, inspiring advocacy and promoting acceptance. Raise Your Voice Clubs:
- Empower young people to speak up and create an open dialogue about mental health
- Create a community that works to reduce stigma on campus
- Promote acceptance for students living with or who know someone who is living with a mental health condition
- Cultivate youth leaders around civic advocacy at the local, state and national levels
- Develop youth leadership
NAMI on Campus clubs are student-led, student-run mental health organizations on college campuses. NAMI on Campus clubs:
- Raise mental health awareness with fairs, walks and candlelit vigils.
- Educate the campus with presentations, guest speakers and student panels.
- Advocate for improved mental health services and policies on campus.
- Support peers with signature NAMI programs and training from NAMI State Organizations and Affiliates.