Action Online (on the square)
A Mental Health Advocacy Week
Links & Resources
- Watch the Rally Speakers – Updated Daily
- Join NAMI Smarts (Monday, May 4 @ 4PM) – link to Zoom meeting was emailed to all registrants. If you did not receive the Zoom link please email email@example.com.
- Watch the Learn the Current Legislative Issues Video – we have compiled a detailed video about our legislative priorities moving forward.
- Join the Live Panel of Experts (Thursday, May 7 @ 11AM) – You can watch our panel of experts on Facebook.
- Contact your Legislators – use this document to help you contact your legislators and make a positive change!
- Disability Vote Coalition Resources – check out these resources we have gathered in collaboration with Disability Vote Coalition
- Evaluation – please let us know what we did well, and what we can improve on for next year!
Due to the recent safer at home order, we have decided to move action on the square to an online format. There is no cost, but please register to receive additional information, reminders, and to help us keep track of who has participated.
Action on the Square Goals:
- Learn about current mental health issues
- Hear stories of hope and inspiration
- Tell your legislators what you need to be successful in recovery
- Learn how to turn your story of mental illness into a successful advocacy tool
If you have any questions, please contact our Public Policy and Advocacy Director, Crystal Hester at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE HOPE YOU JOIN US IN TAKING
THE SQUARE -LINE FOR MENTAL HEALTH!