Growing Stronger Together Virtual Event
Welcome to the Growing Stronger Together Virtual Event and thank you for joining us! Before we get started, please watch the video above for important information and directions regarding our virtual event. You can also read more about our virtual event in our program.
All workshops will be recorded and available after this virtual event, so don’t worry if you want to re-watch the session. A special thank you to all of our sponsors who supported us as we created our Growing Stronger Together Virtual Event. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 268-6000 with any questions.
- 9:30 AM Watch our Welcome Video and our Iris Awards Ceremony
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Keynote: Dr. Judith A. Cook
- 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM Racial Equity is a Verb: Lissa Jones-Lofgren
- 12:00 PM Watch our Peer Leadership Council Video
- 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM Crisis Assessment Response Models: Lauren Hubbard & Colleen Watters
- 2:15 PM – 3:00 PM Supporting & Enhancing the Role of Family in Mental Illness: Dr. Heather Schmidtknecht
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What time does the event start? The Keynote will begin promptly at 10:00 AM (CT)
- How do I view the event? To join each session, click the respective Zoom link sent to you via email. If you do not see the email with the Zoom links, please first check your junk mail, then contact us at email@example.com or (608) 268-6000.
- How do I ask a question during the event? To ask a question, locate the Q&A box located on your Zoom toolbar. Questions will be answered at the end of each webinar.
- When will recordings be available? Recordings of each session will be available after the virtual event, within 24-48 hours, and posted on the website for about one month. You can come back and view any session at your convenience within this time frame.
Still need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 268-6000 for assistance.
*Otsuka has opted to not have an exhibit at our event. We are extremely thankful for their support!
The NAMI Wisconsin Peer Leadership Council is a committee of the NAMI Wisconsin Board of Directors, providing meaningful input to the NAMI Wisconsin community.
The members of the NAMI Wisconsin Peer Leadership Council are dedicated to the mission and goals that have been developed since its inception. The NAMI Wisconsin Peer Leadership Council enhances NAMI Wisconsin’s efforts toward supporting Recovery and creating meaningful participation for all NAMI Wisconsin consumers.
To learn more about the Peer Leadership Council, please watch the video below or read more on their webpage here.
NAMI WISCONSIN PEER LEADERSHIP COUNCIL MEMBERS
Chrissy Barnard, Co-Chair
Catherine Woelm, Co-Chair